- We a highly qualified team of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons.
- We specialize in aesthetic plastic surgery procedures only, no other medical treatments are performed, only Plastic Surgery.
- We use only the best quality Top Brand Medical Supplies.
- We give our patients First Class care at a much lower cost than the U.S.
- Our results are outstanding. See our testimonials and picture galleries from other American patients.
Let’s take a closer look and you can decide for yourself. Most experts will agree that today in the United States the patient gets less care for their dollar than almost any other country in the world.
Some of the reasons healthcare in Mexico is so inexpensive compared to US prices are as follows:
- Lawyers and lawsuits are out of control. I am sure you are familiar with the suit against McDonald’s where a woman spilled hot coffee on her legs and was awarded tens of millions of dollars in damages. Doctors in the United States are forced to pay upwards of $100,000 annually for medical malpractice insurance to protect themselves against fraudulent lawsuits. They are also forced to practice defensive medicine to protect against lawsuits so they run numerous, unnecessary and costly tests just to make sure that they are 100% covered. In Mexico all of our hospitals, clinics, and Doctors carry insurance but their annual premiums are usually under $10,000.
- The salaries in Mexico of the Doctors, Nurses, and support personnel are about 20% of U.S. salaries for similar occupations even though they are required to have the same level of education and job skills. In Mexico building costs, rent, land costs, etc… are only a fraction of what they are in the United States. These savings are passed on to you - the customer.
- The U.S. dollar is strong and the current exchange rate is approximately 11 pesos per dollar.
- Mexico currently ranks as the 2nd highest country world wide in which plastic surgery procedures are performed per year, just behind U.S.
- Our location is a privileged one in Monterrey, Mexico, which is the 3rd largest city in the country; it is approximately 200km (125 miles) from the U.S. border.
- Monterrey International Airport (MTY) has daily flights to most major cities in the United States. American Airlines, Continental, Aeromexico are just a few of the airlines which serve this airport.